TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What is the effect of this Agreement?This Agreement applies to the supply, fitting, balancing and shipping of the tyres (Goods) and the fulfilment of services (Services) by Tyrepoint to You.
Conditions regarding placing your order:
What you must do
1. By placing an Order using the website, YOU warrant that YOU are 18 years of age or older.
2. At any point of the purchase process, Tyrepoint do not ask for any online purchase. But YOU are committed to pay only once the job is done in store.
3. Upon completing your purchase from Tyrepoint, you will receive a confirmation call from one of Tyrepoint staff. Only then your order is confirmed and sent to the nominated fitting centre. If your order is not accepted for any reason, neither YOU nor Tyrepoint will be under any further obligation of that order.
1. comply with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement;
2. provide all information for Your Order in the form required by Tyrepoint; and
3. comply with all applicable laws in relation to this Agreement.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Fitting of the Goods:
A. Tyrepoint uses approved third parties to fit the Goods on behalf of Tyrepoint (Approved Centres). In completing Your Purchase, You will have to nominate:
- an Approved Centre in which you would like the Tyre(s) to be fitted by nominating the postcode for the relevant area;
- the preferred date and time on which you would like the Goods to be fitted (Appointment).
B. You will receive a call from Tyrepoint staff within the same or next business day of the completion of your order. You then will go to your nominated approved centre according to your appointment. Please allow at least 1 hour for your services.
C. Your appointment is subject to change if the approved centre has to. In any case, you will be informed before the appointment. Also Tyrepoint is not liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury You or any third party suffers as a result of a change to the Appointment.
D. If You fail to attend the premises of the approved centre for the Appointment, You must contact the approved centre to arrange an agreed alternative date and time. You may be required to pay a fee in relation to Your failure.
E. You should verify that the Goods are the correct specification and suitable for use on Your vehicle prior to placing Your Order. Before fitting the Goods, the approved centre will conduct a brief visual inspection of Your vehicle to ensure that the Goods are the correct specification for Your vehicle. In the event that the Goods are not the correct specification for Your vehicle:
i. the approved centre will offer to fit alternative Goods to Your vehicle;
ii. if you accept that offer and the alternative Goods are more expensive than the Goods You originally ordered, You will be required to pay the difference in the cost of the alternative Goods as against the Goods You originally ordered; and
iii. if the alternative Goods are not available at the time of Your Appointment, You will be required to arrange an agreed alternative date and time at which the Goods can be fitted.
iv. Tyrepoint is not liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury You or any third party suffers as a result of any delay in the fitting of the Goods caused by You ordering Goods that are not the correct specification for Your vehicle.
v. Tyrepoint is not liable with respect to the timing required by the third party to fit the goods to Your vehicle.
F. Tyrepoint fitting and balancing of tyres deemed to be 'car tyres' does not apply to the following vehicle types: Motorhomes, Large Caravans, Light Trucks, Larger Commercial Vehicles. You will be required to notify Tyrepoint in advance of your tyre delivery if you require fitting and balancing onto these vehicle types.
G. You are responsible for ensuring the Lock Nut key for your vehicle is provided to the approved centre to enable safe removal and application of the tyres.
The following terms and conditions apply to the delivery of the Goods:
The following terms and conditions will apply to the Wheel Alignment:
- Tyrepoint uses third party delivery agents to deliver the Goods.
- Tyrepoint is not liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury You or any third party suffers as a result of a delay in delivery of the Goods to the approved centre.
- In the event that the Goods have not been delivered to the approved centre prior to the Appointment, the approved centre will contact You to arrange an agreed alternative Appointment.
- Tyrepoint offers wheel alignments as an Optional Extra to your order at time of checkout.
- Tyrepoint uses the approved centre to perform wheel alignments at the time of fitment Appointment.
- The wheel alignment offered is a Standard Alignment and can only be performed on Standard Vehicles. Excluded vehicles are: all European vehicle makes, luxury vehicles, classic vehicles, modified vehicles, performance vehicles, racing vehicles.
- If your vehicle requires more than a Standard Alignment, You will not get charged for wheel alignment. Tyrepoint cannot source an alternative wheel alignment for the customer.
- In the event that the Fitment Centre is unable to perform the Complimentary Wheel Alignments, the Complimentary Wheel Alignments are not redeemable for cash value and Tyrepoint cannot source an alternative wheel alignment for the customer.
You must pay the Fee for the Goods set out in Order ONLY once the job is done in store. No Online Payment is required.
Cancellation and withdrawal of Orders
- The Fee is inclusive of GST.
- The Fee includes the costs of delivery of the Goods and the costs of fitting the Goods to Your vehicle, unless stated expressly otherwise. In all other respects, the Fee is exclusive of taxes, duties and charges imposed or levied in connection with the supply and fitting of the Goods.
If you wish to cancel and withdraw your order, you will HAVE TO inform Tyrepoint prior to depatching the Goods. Otherwise, you may be charged for the return freight costs. In that situation, Tyrepoint will send you an invoice with the required details.
Tyrepoint may terminate this Agreement by immediate written notice to You if:
The Accuracy of Information in Tyrepoint
- You breach any provision of this Agreement that is not capable of remedy;
- You breach any provision of this Agreement that is capable of being remedied and you fail to remedy that breach within 7 days of being given notice of the breach by Tyrepoint ; or
- You are the subject of, in the case of a company, any insolvency proceedings or in the case of an individual, any bankruptcy proceedings.
Even though Tyrepoint has no reason to believe that any information contained on this website is inaccurate, Tyrepoint does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor does Tyrepoint undertake to keep this website updated. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tyrepoint does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury You or any third party suffers as a result of reliance by You upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website.
Tyrepoint' Return Policy:
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days of the purchase date.
- Tyres may be returned only if they have not been fitted to a vehicle and/or driven on.
- You will be responsible for all freight costs, unless otherwise stated by Tyrepoint (Tyrepoint will be responsible for the freight, courier and delivery of the return tyres - You may not organise your own freight).
- If You have ordered the incorrect tyres and did not notify Tyrepoint before dispatch, You will be responsible for the all freight costs to send the Goods back to Tyrepoint . The cost will be provided to You by Tyrepoint , and Tyrepoint will organise the return freight. The Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase date.
- You are entitled to use Tyrepoint's warranty which can be found here.
- Tyrepoint will not be liable for any loss or damage (including costs, loss of time, inconvenience and commercial losses) however caused, whether direct, indirect or consequential, incurred or suffered by You or any third party in respect of the goods and/or services.
- Tyrepoint may, in its absolute discretion, modify or amend this Agreement at any time. You should regularly check these terms and conditions displayed on this website.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision is to be severed from this Agreement and the remaining terms will continue to apply.
- Any delay or failure by Tyrepoint to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver or create a precedent or prejudice Tyrepoint's rights in any way. No waiver by Tyrepoint will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by or on behalf of Tyrepoint.
- The supply of any Goods is strictly on the condition that the Goods are not used, resupplied, on-sold or transferred, directly or indirectly, in breach of any sanctions or law anywhere in the world. This condition does not apply to any Goods that are export sanctioned goods which are supplied, sold or transferred with appropriate sanctions permit.
Privacy & Law
- In completing your Order, You consent to the provision of your details to the approved centre and any third party delivery agent engaged by Tyrepoint to deliver the Goods to the approved centre. You also consent to the approved centre contacting You for the purposes of arranging an Appointment.
- Tyrepoint Guarantee that your personal details will not shared to any third party for spam/privacy breaching actions.
- This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in the State of Victoria and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- These terms and conditions, the Order and any warranties implied by law which cannot be excluded constitute the entire agreement of the parties in relation to its subject matter. All other terms whether express or implied are HEREBY EXCLUDED to the full extent permitted by law.